Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This week's rediculousness

I am currently working on "Goodnight Moon" at Chicago Children's Theatre (going to be a great production by the way, and I'm looking forward to some exciting posts here about some super-fun props I get to build).

The set and props from the play are pulled right out of the book, and I am attempting to be as accurate as possible. Because of this, I am bring my little board-book copy of Goodnight Moon with me where ever I go so I can reference it. "What color was the bowl of mush?", "Do these slippers match the ones next to the bed?",  "how close is this lamp to the shape of the lamp in the picture?" etc. I thought nothing of it, until I saw a woman staring at me in Target and realized how strange it was to be intently studying Goodnight Moon in the middle of a store. Thinking back on it, I sure it looked even more out of place when I was at Home Depot.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment